March into the warmer season with instant savings and beat the utility peak rates. Here are five reasons customers go with us and why you should too.
- Receive 26% tax credit on your Westhaven Power solar and energy storage system. The federal residential solar energy credit has been extended at 26% through 2022. If you are installing solar and energy battery storage on a residential property, it is eligible for a credit under the ITC. For batteries, it is applicable if only charged by an on-site renewable energy system like solar. If you don't have solar panels, and plan on charging the battery with electricity from the grid, it isn't eligible for the 26 percent solar tax credit. With the federal tax rate down to 26 percent from 30 percent in 2019, you’ll want to take advantage of it before it’s gone! It’s a win-win situation.
- Avoid unpredictable electricity costs, peak rates, and blackouts. With the right energy system and workmanship, you can keep your monthly electric bills at a fixed rate the next 25 years. As your own powerhouse, when paired with batteries, you can achieve energy independence from the utility annual rate hikes and keep your family safer even during Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS). Ask our customers, they'll say: "It's guilt-free usage," and "A peace of mind that pays for itself."
- PoWr Guard your energy system. At Westhaven Power, we believe that the ability to protect your solar investment is crucial. Exclusive to our company and a first of its kind in the solar industry, Westhaven’s PoWr Guard Program is YOUR power production guarantee, protecting your solar system investment 24/7. We’ve got you covered when it comes to preemptive system performance monitoring, so you’re always in the know. To learn more, select a convenient time to learn more by using our calendar here.
- Join our movement to #GRIDLIBERATION. Let's do our part to accelerate the Governor's Climate Change Pillars: 2030 Greenhouse Gas Reduction Goals. While an average household emits approximately 20 metric tons of carbon pollution each year, as a VIP customer, you could reduce carbon emissions by three to four tons annually when you install a Westhaven power system for a typical two-person household.* Among other health benefits, solar reduces cases of chronic bronchitis, respiratory and cardiovascular problems, including sick workdays related to health issues according to the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
- See your impact here: https://estimate.westhavenpower.com/.
*U.S. Green Building Council